View Single Post
Old 02-01-2007, 12:29 PM   #111
precious'mom
Yorkie Talker

Default Madam Roxie Lynn

Quote:
Originally Posted by katekreative View Post
Sucess!!

Alicia, I had actually done as you said but she didn't get it until 2:30am this morning! She went pee pee on the pad!! It looks WAY gross to have the pad in the house because I am a neat freak, but I also said I'd never have more babies because I can't stand getting up all hours. Well, both are out the window. Our home looks like a dog-groomer...and we are loving every minute of it. Roxie gets up a few times a night, but not for too long.

She is SOOOO sweet. Ignore what everyone has said about $600 being too much. I feel that she got so much love from your home that I lucked out big time. And the great thing is that she loves everyone equally.

If anyone questions your pricing in the future, or the care of your dogs, please use me as a reference.

I hope your daughter has seen our posts and that Roxie is happy in her new home. I know she was so sad when we picked her up Saturday. She's a sweet young lady and I don't think I'll ever forget her relief when she saw that we'd be a good family for Roxie.

Jennaya and Ryan are convinced that Roxie hung the moon in the sky. We'll be sure to add pictures often.

Roxie is loving being the princess of our home.

Great, I am glad things are working out. The main thing is once she gets very used to the pee pee pads in your home, then you will eventually place the pee pee pad outside of the house and I talk with the dogs like "Do you have to go outside to go pee pee or poo poo?" If they get excited as they know the words, then you know the que, my Teddy comes to me and has a certain whine and it tells me hey he needs to go outside. He still wears a pamper as he will mark anything new I bring into the home even though he is now neutered but he won't do excessive pee and for sure won't poop in the house. We have a cute name for pottying and it's do you have to go pee pee poo poo tee tee tu tu? And they go crazy to hear that, you know Roxie will know those words so watch out.LOL

Yes, I showed Brittany her pictures and she was all smiles from ear to ear so I told her, "you see, I told you she would be getting a very good home", and she hugged me and agreed so she is good. She now plays more with Ruby as Roxie would steal all the attention from Ruby and the others so now they all are getting more even play time.

I would try to wean the pee pee pads with moving the pee pee pad closer to the outside area several yards per week and in about a month, I think she should be good maybe sooner as she will kind of remember the routine here.

My two little pups I have are pros at the pee pee pad now. Epiphany will turn and turn on the pee pee pad to get the right position and sometimes will miss the pee pee pad by an inch or two but you can see she knows where to go. I think Ernie will be a piece of cake to who ever adopts him. I had a man from California call about him so I am hoping my last puppy will be adopted out. Then I will have 8 dogs and what I feel is a little bit more manageable.

Well loved the picture you have of Roxie for your avadar it's very cute and you can see she is very very happy. Thanks for the pictures you have shared and it's nice to see she is enjoying her new home and her new family.

God Bless
precious'mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!