View Single Post
Old 02-01-2007, 10:47 AM   #1
My baby*Fergie*
Yorkie Yakker

Default Hoping for some respones this time :) need some help

Hello everyone, I have been posting but not getting many responses. Instead of writing different threads under different headings I am just going to write one. As you know I have Fergie who I love to death but been having a few issues with her. First is her coat, it is in rough shape, it is dry and her skin is dry too. I have used tea tree oil spray on her as well as mix a bit of oil in her food. I have also tried not bathing her that often. But nothing has helped. I have changed her food to Nutro Natural Choice from Performatrin and she seems just as bad...maybe even a little worse. And her tearing is extremely heavy, her eyes are always soaked...(i dont know if anything can be done for that). And on top of everything she has become fairly disobedient....she at one point was practically fully potty trained now she is slipping up quit a bit. Also she has a bitting issue...I cant brush her or even sometimes play without her getting mean...lol....I cant even scold her...cause she doesnt even seem to care.....no matter how mad I get. ..

So these are my issues lately with my little one....please some help or advice would be great....I havent been getting many responses..I hope to this time!
My baby*Fergie* is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!