Thread: Oh man, Oh man!
View Single Post
Old 02-01-2007, 06:36 AM   #5
yougetthesmiles
BANNED FOR NOT MAILING PRODUCTS PURCHASED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenn218 View Post
Mojo and I (and my daughter) were soooo upset today!

We went to town w/ our neighbor to help w/ her 7month old twins (getting their shots) and the roads got so slick! It is snowing (hard and heavy), sleeting and the roads are bad! It took us 2 1/2 hours just to get back home!

Anyway, we get home and check our box and there is a package slip for our GE buddy - we know who you are!! hee,hee ((that is great))

Well, instead of leaving the package, we have to go to the post office to pick it up. Course, we live a long way from the post office and w/ it taking use over 2 hours to get home, there was no going back.

My DH said that he will try to pick it up tomorrow because he knows we won't be able to get out - I might call the post office in the morning to see if they will just deliver it since we will be home??!! I don't know if they will or not.

So......on this cold, snowing night, we could have opened our gift...oh, poor Mojo...he is soooo sad!!!

BUT, I promise to post lots of pictures and details as soon as we can get it!
Oh, it is just so upsetting!!! (((sooo sad)))

Mojo loves his Valentine's and he had a feeling it would be her! He is soooo happy!
AWWWWWWWWWW Darn! We will be waiting patiently for sweet little mojo to get his gifts!
Lillie sends hugs and kisses to her Valentine!!!!!!!!
yougetthesmiles is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!