Thread: Babybear Update
View Single Post
Old 01-31-2007, 03:34 PM   #13
Mybabe4me
YT 500 Club Member

Okay don't asking me what happend there I just don't know. I had just written a nice reply back to you all and I hit enter and what is above came up. Hmm there must be a monster amoung us.
I had written that I wanted to thank all over you for all your kind words and encouragements. It is a long road, but we will get there. He did do some new things today I would like to tell you about. I was laying on the floor with Babybear this afternoon after work. And I figure we would try some new things. So I stood him and made sure his legs were positioned right. I slowly but gently let go of him and he stood there for a good minute. I saw him starting to fall and I put my hands back on him. He then laid down. I was clapping and telling him he was a good boy and giving him kisses and he was giving them back. Then about 15 minutes later I stood him again and I didn't let go this time. Well my son walked through the door and thank god I as holding Babybear he went crazy wanting to know who was coming in the door so he tried walking forward and he gets jerky when he walks and he ended up walking right over my shoulder with his front paws and his back paws were on the floor in front of me. He still crosses his legs when he tries to walk. Does anyone have any idea's how to correct this?? I was so proud of him today. He makes me such a proud momma.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!