View Single Post
Old 01-31-2007, 02:38 PM   #2
Mardelin
Mardelin Yorkshire Terriers
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by genie View Post
Hannah vomited today at 3:00pm and again at 4:00pm. She vomited cottage cheese that she ate this morning...there was even some of the missing link still left in it. I hadn't given her any cottage cheese in 3-4 days but before that she was getting it every day without any problems. Her temp is 100.3. Now she is just laying around. I called the vet at 4:40pm and they said that there would be a $25.00 office fee and $35.00 after hours fee. They don't close until 6:00 pm so I asked why the after hours fee and she said that the doctor leaves at 5:00. I said that if he is going to charge $35.00 for staying over for 20-30 min then I would go somewhere else since they are closed tomorrow anyway. I called the other vet that I use and he was already out. If she gets any worse I will call the emergency number, but can I give her peptobismol or anything? We were in the car driving when this happened but she has never been car sick before. I think it may be a virus or something since the cottage cheese she had this morning wasn't digested yet. She has never vomited before. Has this ever happended to anyone else.
Emitrol (I think that's how I think it's spelled), for nausea... get it the drugstore....but, if she's vomiting it may not stay down long enough to do any good.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!