View Single Post
Old 01-31-2007, 06:59 AM   #98
Doodlebug
♥Love My Puppies!♥
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by precious'mom View Post
Thanks for the warm welcome. Yes, my friends and family thought I was nuts to lose $1200+ on her but getting her a good home and keeping my other dogs happy meant a lot to me. She is a very playful little girl and with Roxie being larger than my 4 pound girls, she would play a little rough not to hurt them but just because she was larger than them. One day I thought Roxie had done a tackle with Maria, it was funny at first but then I thought my little girl could have gotten injured as their legs are so dainty. But Roxie has a very solid build, very white teeth, and my groomer asked before I had ever mentioned it, if she had champion in her lineage and I told her, "yes how did you know?", she said she has done dogs for years and her hair was that of a good quality breed.

I am so happy that now Roxie can play until she runs tired with family members who can give her the attention that she really needs. I have to divide my attention to 9 other dogs and if I allowed Roxie, she would take my whole day.LOL Loved to give kisses and run run run.

Thanks about the compliments on my Precious, I am going to try to make her picture larger as you can hardly see her. She is my 2 pound girl. All my friends call her theirs so she has many mommies.LOL She too small to breed as I picked her out at 2 weeks of age and she turned out to be the second smallest puppy. The owners fell so much in love with her that they waited two more weeks to send her to me and asked on a regular basis how she was doing as the husband was very fond of her. His wife told me that she had the best temperment and disposition and that her husband has never took to the puppies like he did her. So he would ask if she heard from me so that he could see how Precious was doing. I told them I was naming her Precious and they had began to call her Precious so she knew her name when I got her. So cute.

Well nice chatting with you and thanks again for the warm welcome.

Alicia
Welcome to YT and I'm so glad you're here.

Little Roxy sounds so much like my Daisy. Daisy is a little ball of energy at 13 lbs. We got TeddyBear at 8 wks old, when Daisy was 6 months old and she played so rough with him we were afraid she would hurt him too. He was so little. He was supposed to be 6 lbs or so full grown but he surprised us too, just like Daisy, he grew to 12 lbs. We loved it!! Because he can roll with all of the punches Daisy delivers and throw a few back at her too. They are great companions now.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!