View Single Post
Old 01-30-2007, 07:31 PM   #14
Lopsi
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Yes, I'm very excited. Very, very excited. But I'm trying not to get my hopes up too much in case it doesn't work out.

I've been looking for a while... and so has hubby.

It just almost sounds too good to be true to finally be happening. She offered for us to come get him tomorrow, but I won't be home most of the day Thursday, and it's just not fair to bring him home and leave him with strangers (Pixie and the cats) all day.... I told her I'd be happier to come Thursday afternoon because I'll be here all day Friday, Saturday, and Sunday... and Monday, I'll only be gone a few hours for school, but he'll be a bit more settled and probably kennelled while unsupervised until he learns the rules (where to pee and where not to, etc) - That and until the others get used to him... I could see someone trying to play with him and him either getting scared or hurt. Not that anyone's hurt each other before, I just don't want this to be the first. I want to make sure he can defend himself before I leave him to battle the playful kitten and yorkie alone

The deal itself isn't too good to be true though - she is asking $600 and seems to be totally real. It's not like someone's giving him away or anything... It just feels too good
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!