View Single Post
Old 01-30-2007, 07:09 PM   #10
Lopsi
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Love

I found one that's supposed to be around 4 1/2-5 lbs and he's only $600 and 2 hours away

He's a little hunk, too... I can't wait to see him in person.

A lady bred her yorkie pets - and he is AKC (full registration) - and they stay in the house with her as her pets and such. Not a puppy mill or something that I've been so worried about.

Anyway, I talked to her for a good while, and it sounds promising. We're making the trip on Thursday afternoon to check her and the pup (and parents - both on premises) out.

Any specific suggestions of what to look out for? Mom and dad are 4 1/2 lbs and 5 lbs. She is also very worried about the time that we picked to see him that she may not have time to bathe him and groom him that day before we arrive... I told her that was OK (as long as he wasn't covered in poop and neglected or anything) She sounds very excited about meeting us and sharing her little puppy.

Open to suggestions and ideas. I'm excited, but not enough that I won't turn him down if something's not right. Afterall, I've turned down quite a few looking for the perfect addition.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!