Thread: New to the site
View Single Post
Old 06-08-2005, 11:14 AM   #1
Mishelle's Max
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Animal Smiley 019 New to the site

Hi All! Just wanted to say hi. I have a 7 month old yorkie - Max! He is a great! Not sure what it was like before he came along, must have been kind of boring. I had a miniature schnauzer before and lost her 2 years ago. I love the yorkie breed. The only and big problem I am having with Max is getting him to tell me when he needs to go outside. He doesn't think anything of going right in front of me. I tell him no and take him outside but he still insists on going inside when he needs to go. I love him dearly but am ready to pull my hair out. I got Max in the middle of January and living in Iowa it was below zero. I used pads this winter because it was so cold for him. We tried to go outside but sometimes it was just to darn cold. He would use the pad when I was at work but would potty on the floor when I was home. Now I have taken the pad away and he holds it most days when I am gone but other days he goes on the linoleum. I would appreciate some help - when he goes inside do I just tell him no and take him outside like I am doing and will he eventually get the hang of it? I haven't scolded him.
Mishelle's Max is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!