View Single Post
Old 01-30-2007, 10:56 AM   #1
Breny
My Tiny Treasures
Donating Member

Default I'm just happy and I want to share why with you!

I've LOVED animals since I was a baby!

NO ONE, and I mean NO ONE has actually really understood my love. They crack little jokes here and there and I've dealt with it all my life. I never had anyone in my life who felt the same as me, or shared the same love.

But things are different now!

I've met all of you here on YT. Your all like me !!!! I love it !!!

Plus, I've started my small breeding program and I could not be happier!!! I've met people on line and in person who have reached out to me and offered me help, and advice, over and over. I've made some awesome friends. Every single person I have met through my breeding program have been the nicest people I have ever met.

Just this past week I've met another lady who will be a long time friend. I'm studding out my male to her female and she's wonderful. We've shared so many stories in just a short time knowing eachother. She even said....we have to remain friends after this! She even has invited me to her home to watch her girl give birth. And id offering to give me sewing lessons.

The people I'm meeting are just awesome and THEY LOVE ANIMALS LIKE ME !!!

I love doing what I do now. I can talk for hours about breeding. I LOVE IT !!!

Finally I've found something I fit into and I'm just bursting at the seams with happiness today!!!!!

I just wanted to share

Breny is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!