View Single Post
Old 01-30-2007, 10:22 AM   #1
bean.C
Senior Yorkie Talker

Love my firstie yorkie

so my 18th birthday was a few days ago. my father asked me what it is that i wanted from him for a gift. it was either an emac or a yorkie..
and as much as i need that new computer, ive been dreaming of having my very own yorkie for ages and ages! so i persuaded him into getting me the best he could find.
here in houston, people like to overprice the yorkies insanely..we ran into very many people asking 1200+, some even asking 2800!! we finally found a breeder of 43 years who has her heart set on breeding those dogs, and by meeting her and going to her home i could really tell she was true about what she did.
we purchased the runt girl, cutest thing in the world.[wish i had taken my camera with me then..] shes 6 weeks, so by valentines day, she will be ready to come home.
im very excited, and i really love the challenge of keeping a pet healthy and in tip top shape. so i know this has probably been asked a million and one times on here,
but..any quick little pointers? i know to clean eye boogies, brush often, clip top 3rd of ear hair, keep sweaters at hand..but i want to hear every last little thing there is to know about caring for this yorkie. i want to give her a wonderful home, and i know i will..i just want to give her the very best she can have. so any little advice you could share about caring for my gal, id very much appreciate it!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!