View Single Post
Old 06-08-2005, 09:57 AM   #3
lily's mom
Lily Loves Maximus
Donating Member

I found this one on puppymillrescue.com
I'm Cassie

I'm Cassie a 6 year old female 5 ½ pound Yorkshire terrier and I’m being fostered in Texas.

I’ve been in my foster home since January and I need my own forever home. I’m still shy around strangers, but I love my Foster Mom and I love the other dogs here. I like playing with Happy and lately Kayla has been jumping in on the play too.

FM says I still have issues, I’m not sure what those are, but I know I could adjust to another home if everyone would be patient with me. I love going outside and running in the yard with the rest of the yorkies here. I like barking and protecting the house.

I love rolling on my back in the yard. FM has tried to get a picture of me doing it, but when I see that camera I stop and run and hide. FM keeps trying and I keep running. I’m quicker than she is; she’s older than me and kind of slow. I still don’t like my picture taken, even though FM takes it all the time, but she usually gets my not so best side, meaning my butt.

I love laying in FM’s arms and let her scratch my belly, when she does that she sweet talks to me and I like that a lot.

I don’t like storms. I pace back and forth and I want FM to hold me and of course she does. She tells me that I never have to be out in a storm again and I’m glad since I don’t like them.

Ant Jan has figured me out, when she comes to visit, I use to bark at her and run, well, now Ant Jan will pick me up and love on me and I stop barking at her. See how smart I am, I just wanted some attention.

Well, I’ve got things to do; have to go check on Mini Mouse as she’s yapping in her crate.

Please Mom if you are out there reading this, please, please push that adopt button. FM is sending a picture of me. It’s not very good, but it’s the best she could do, since I run and hide. If you want to know anything else about me write FM at jackiep1@comcast.net.

Love, Cassie

Jackie P.
Grand Prairie Tx
Mom to Coty Bear, Belle (PMR) and Happy (PMR)
In loving memory of Lancelot, you will not be forgotten my
sparkle puppy. 3/7/00

Tanner and Joshua are her pals. They say “Woof Woof”.

ADOPTION DONATION REQUESTED $200
Attached Images
File Type: jpg cassie4ttt.jpg (8.7 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg Cassie7t.jpg (9.9 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg Cassie9t.jpg (10.2 KB, 7 views)
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!