View Single Post
Old 01-29-2007, 10:08 PM   #1
Mattie's Mommy
Donating Yorkie Yakker

Default Fat Cat Inc. is the coolest

I just wanted to share with everyone something that I learned from Fat Cat Inc. A freind gave Mattie a gift and one of them was a Kitten Little toy from Fat Cat Inc. I was concerned that it was a cat toy and had catnip in it and wasn't sure what affect it would have on Mattie so I email them off their web site. Here is what I heard back --

You are correct that the Kitten Little toy you received is a cat toy. Our cat toys are also made of non-toxic materials and there should be nothing in the toy to harm your dog. Our cat toys are not reinforced in quite the same way as our dog toys and may not hold up well with baby yorkie teeth! It is important to note that there is catnip in this toy and in the event that your puppy chews into the toy, catnip may be released everywhere, causing a bit of a mess.
We would be happy to send you and your yorkie a toy out of our dog toy line as a replacement for the cat toy and as a welcome to our products!

Mattie received a Fat Cat for dog's in the mail on Friday and is loving it. The canvas fabric is great for his teeth. These are wonderful toy's -- we have had them in the past. But I thought it was so thoughtful of them to send us a new toy and just wanted to share this news with everyone about Fat Cat products.
Mattie's Mommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!