View Single Post
Old 06-08-2005, 09:06 AM   #1
red98vett
Yorkie Kisses are the Best!
Donating Member

Default Chanel & Cheri on their Cell Phones

A friend sent Chanel & Cheri their VERY OWN CELL PHONES !! lol...not real - squeaky toys....but I think Chanel's already addicted !

Yesterday... in ONE day.... I taught them to grab the phone - I pretend the phone rings - Chanel will get her new phone and run to me with it ...with her trusty helper Cheri ! The minute Chanel is talking on one - Cheri takes the other into her bed for a private conversation.

I'm having so much fun with this - I'm trying to get her to say - "Mom can't come to the phone right now & Don't call anymore....she's too busy playing with us" ! but I think it's a little long....

I was driving my husband NUTS playing with the little squeaky phones... He said I have a serious problem...who ME???? Allo ? Allo ?

First pic is them bringing me the phone...2nd is Chanel with her new phone addiction....3rd is Cheri stealing hers back and hiding with it
Attached Thumbnails
Chanel & Cheri on their Cell Phones-img_0425.jpg   Chanel & Cheri on their Cell Phones-img_0421.jpg   Chanel & Cheri on their Cell Phones-img_0435.jpg  
red98vett is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!