View Single Post
Old 01-29-2007, 02:55 PM   #1
Suzy
2 Pups=Double Trouble!
Donating Member

Default Emma's taking good care of me!

I've had some kind of flu bug since Saturday night, and Emma's been taking such good care of me!

All Saturday night, she'd get up with me every hour and come hang out in the bathroom with me as I'd puke, and she's curl up right next to me when I had to lay on the bathroom rug. (sorry for the graphic words!) Then awhile later, we'd crawl back to the bedroom (I think she wondered what kind of animal I was trying to be.) Then we'd get up an hour later and repeat. What a trooper she was!

I finally started getting better last night, but she layed in bed with me all afternoon. Every once in awhile, she'd wake up, and come and sniff my ear or my cheek, just to let me know she was there, as if to make sure I was ok. It was so sweet. I stayed home again today because I still can't eat and she's been right next to me or in my lap all day. She's kind of a blanket hog, but I let her take as much as she wants since she's been such a good, caring little girl for me the past couple days.

I hope all of your yorkies have been as nice to you when you've been sick this winter! I don't know what I'd do without her-she's the best little snuggler!
Suzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!