Thread: Babybear Update
View Single Post
Old 01-29-2007, 12:46 PM   #1
Mybabe4me
YT 500 Club Member

Smile Babybear Update

Good afternoon everyone,
Babybear and I wanted to give you all an update on his progress. Sorry it has been a while since the last time we posted an update, but we have had some ups and downs. We have been really doing his therapy hard lately hoping that he will gain more stangth in his legs front mostly. Well all has paid off in some ways. I came out of my kitchen today to see him sitting up. Now this is a big step for him. He has always layed or I have propped him up on a blanket or a pillow. Well today he sat up all alone and was there for a few minutes. I was so over joyed. It was such a happy time. Every little thing he does makes me so happy. It has now been 6 months since he broke his neck (do to Atlantoaxial Instability (AAI/AAS)). And in a few days it will be 6 months since surgery. So for him to still do new things it is like a new baby doing things in my eyes. I am still hoping to see him walk again some day. I am hopefully going to be able to put his picture under this post so you all can see. He still is not walking but we are surely working hard to get there. He does not like his cart, but I make him stay in it and hope every time he will walk. He did a few times but now he is stobburn. I think you all know how a yorkie can be.lol Well he is true yorkie.
Oh I didn't know if I should post his progress here or if I should post it someplace else so please if I should be posting Babybear's updates in a differant section please let me know.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Babybear sitting 2.jpg (122.2 KB, 78 views)
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!