View Single Post
Old 01-29-2007, 07:36 AM   #3
Mardelin
Mardelin Yorkshire Terriers
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by izzy816 View Post
Hi,

I was in Pet Smart this weekend with Izzy and there was a representative from Royal Canine there. She was telling me that they have food that is for Yorkies because they did research on different breeds and found that they need food specific to their breed. Does anyone feed their Yorkie this brand of pet food, if so what do you think about it? She said it was just as good as the Nutro Ultra Im feeding him now. Just wondering?
All my dogs are on Royal Canin Yorkshire Terrier 28....I've not tried Nutro Ultra, so I guess I cannot compare. I can only tell you of my experience. At the time of the switch, I had 2 yorkies and they were on Canine Caviar....great food, but the 2 girls just weren't eating it with gusto and just picking. I was on Vacation in California and was in a pet store and they were giving samples. I added a few kibbles to their regular meal, well they ate only the Royal Canin, so I made the switch.

I know all of you want to do the best by your dogs, but I will say what I tell my new families, you can feed the best food your money can by, but if they don't eat it, what good is it.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!