View Single Post
Old 01-28-2007, 07:49 PM   #15
my2boyz
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Thank you everyone...I appreciate the replies I've received both here and privately.

I think what is adding to my dilemma is the fact that Riley is a beautiful and good boy...he has no bad habits or behaviors...other than pooping in his litter pan when I'm eating but hey, is that really a bad thing? He's not just a dog I want to get rid of or a problem I want to dump on someone else. My boyz are loved and spoiled, they're well cared for and given the best of everything. We have bonded with Riley and he with us, we love him and that is what makes even thinking about this such a hard thing to do...it hurts.

I need to do some soul searching, watch how he develops and maybe try a few new things to see what might help. Maybe it's not him...maybe it's me...maybe I'm doing something wrong and maybe those long looks he gives me is his attempt at mental telepathy and I'm just not getting it! Do you think he could be reading my emotions and it's affecting his behavior at times? Gee...I hope I'm not screwing him up!
my2boyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!