Thread: Dewormer....
View Single Post
Old 01-28-2007, 07:04 PM   #12
Mardelin
Mardelin Yorkshire Terriers
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GracieGirl View Post
So if my vet gives me a medication and tells me to give it to her such and such time a day he is putting a burden on??? My puppy is not a burden nor is giving her what she needs. I will ask my vet like others suggested...that is y I asked because when I got Gracie from her she never had me give her dewormer.

Sorry for the offenses I just listen all the time to people who make comments in posts about something negative about what u should have done....it discourages people from asking questions in fear of being judged and it happens a lot!
I'm sorry you took it negatively, I didn't mean it that way. As you said you didn't have to give it to Gracie. What I meant is if your new baby had been kept until 12 weeks of age the breeder would have dealt with all the deworming and initial innoculations and you wouldn't have had to ask the question.

As a breeder, I was taught the breeder should always take care of any initial vet care and never send a puppy home without a minimum of 2 vaccinations and complete deworming if necessary. I've yet to have a litter dewormed.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!