View Single Post
Old 01-28-2007, 03:44 PM   #2
LunasMomma
Izzy's Momma Too!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella's Mommy View Post
Hello all!

I haven't posted in awhile I've been very busy with school. I don't know if anybody remembers when I got Bella but she had basically been neglected by the breeder only weighing a few ounces and completely infested with parasites. I wanted to say thank you for all the great advice in the past and because of the things I have learned here from you all she is almost completely healthy! She is almost a year old and has Clostridium (diarrhea disease in animals). We have managed to get all of the issues under control except this one. She has been put on medication for the rest of her life . The vet also suggested a high fiber dog food to keep it under control. Right now she is on Natural Choice small breed dog food. I was wondering if anyone has experienced dealing with Clostridium long term and any suggestions on a good quality high fiber dog food would be great! Thank you in advance!
Hi I'm probably new since the last time you posted, but WOW you sure went through a lot and your baby is so lucky to have ended up with you

I'm not much help, sorry. I do know that Missing Link is full of fiber, due to the ground flaxseeds in it. Hopefully someone will come along soon here and help you out
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!