View Single Post
Old 01-28-2007, 11:58 AM   #8
Ladyhawk
YT 2000 Club Member

I got my Roxie when she was 18 monthes old. Small children make her nervous, she wants to cuddle on her own terms and she didn't have a clue as to how to play with a human. She's afraid of loud noices and my husband has a loud voice and sounds angry when he's playing. She took alot of patience and understanding. There were times when I thought that she would be happier in a home with a single older woman. But she loves me and is incredibly loyal to me. I changed a little, she changed a little and the husband learned to be gentler around her. It's all worked out beautifully and I'm so glad that the kennel that she came from decided to rehome her. She's the second troubled yorkie that I've taken in and it's worked but you just never know. Just make sure that if you rehome Riley that the person he goes to has a clear understanding of who he is and a desire to make the world work with him. There's a forever home for everyone, you just need to help Riley find his. Good Luck, I'll be praying for you guys.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!