View Single Post
Old 01-28-2007, 11:12 AM   #1
YorkieShadow
BANNED!

Default A Message from my friend who wanted Gwen

Hi My Friend Carolyn wanted me to give you all a message.
Shes the Lady that said she would take Gwen in, Before I knew there was another memeber that had already asked for her, She said that You all are her kind of people and if ever there is another Yorkie in need of a Good home to think of her. Yorkies are her life and She said That she does have a computer but has never had the internet, She didnt know things like this was even on The internet. YorkieTalk Only she called it Yorkie rescue chat people lol. I have told her so much about all of you and the railroad and She is now wanting to get internet so she can be part of this. You guys are gonna love her.and I know shes going to love it here on YT. Well Just wanted to post this message because I told her I would. And she asked me to please save her a picture of Gwen. She said a few of her friends have Yorkies and they to would be interested in a resuce Yorkie. So Maybe this railroad has been a good thing even thou I didnt go thru with it, It has opened a few new peoples eyes to Rescues and the help these baby's needs in rehoming.
YorkieShadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!