View Single Post
Old 01-28-2007, 07:15 AM   #1
LuvMySissy
Luv my Angel, too!
Donating Member

Love Angel is home!!!!! Meet the little beauty...

Well, it was a long day yesterday full of flights. The journey to get Angel began at the United Counter in Detroit Metro Airport where my flight to Chicago then on to Utah was cancelled. I was re-booked on an American flight going from Atlanta to Wichita instead. After a quick call to Mary to let her know I would be an hour later than planned, off we went!!

Upon arriving in Wichita, Mary and their son were waiting with Angel for me. A few quick hellos and my baby was in my arms and then shortly into her nightie for the trip!! I didn't get to meet Kirk as he had triple by-pass surgery on Wednesday , but the good news is he is doing really well. With all the chaos of Kirk's surgery and hospital stay, Mary forgot to bring me some food for Angel. So, I improvised and bought a turkey sandwich and she got a very little bit of turkey and some cheese that she gobbled down, followed by some Nutrical.

While we were waiting in the airport for our flight, lots of people oohed and aahed over her. I took her into the bathroom and laid down some paper and she promptly peed like a good little girl.

On the flight from Wichita to Chicago, there were six of us TOTAL on the plane. That meant as soon as we took off, Angel was out of the carrier and tucked into her blanket cuddling with me. A passenger sitting across from me was so enamored, she held her for a while too! The flight attendant came over and even said she wanted to hold her. She stayed curled up with me until the flight landed and I put her back in the carrier to go through the airport.

Once we were seated at our gate waiting for the next flight, out of the carrier she came and curled up with me again. More ooohing and aaahing from other passengers. Back into the carrier for the flight - which was packed!! The floor was very cold, so I kept the carrier on my lap. I kept Angel in it this time, since I was already breaking protocol. She was very good until the decent started and she howled like she was in pain. As soon as we landed, I took her out of the carrier to find she had vomited. Probably the earlier snack not agreeing with her. We made a potty stop in the bathroom where she went again on her paper and off to home we headed.

Here are photos of Mary and her son with Angel, Angel waiting to get on the plane, cuddled up in my lap....
Attached Thumbnails
Angel is home!!!!!   Meet the little beauty...-mary.jpg   Angel is home!!!!!   Meet the little beauty...-son.jpg   Angel is home!!!!!   Meet the little beauty...-airport2.jpg   Angel is home!!!!!   Meet the little beauty...-airport.jpg  
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!