View Single Post
Old 01-28-2007, 06:38 AM   #8
Piccolo's mom
Donating Yorkie Yakker

Yes, they are everywhere ! I responded to the add in Toronto Star and I got this reply :

yes lilly is still up for adoption. the puppy is AKC reg. but at present i am not in the states. i just lost my dad who has been working in nigeria in a brewery company. i was invited to nigeria as his only next of kins to collect a compensation. lilly is also wiht me because i thought it will be as fast as possible. but since i never knew i will stay longer than this and the change of environment and lack of quality dog food that lilly has been exposed to i decided to adopt her out . she is already quarantined and is well vaccinated. my happiness is to give her the love and care that she deserves. i want to give lilly out for free but $350 will be paid for shipping and handling charges only. pls if interested in helping me out in giving lilly a good home and love she deserves pls get back to me with you fulname and add, city , state, zip code, tel no and nearest airport to you so that i can forward it to my shiping agent for shipping agent for shipping to commence immediately, promise me you'll take good care of lilly. why do say so? pls reply as soon as possible below is her information.
weight:2lbs
abilityaper trained, potty trained.
advantage: easily understands french and english
hobby: loves playing with toys
thanks

If your dog barks and doesn't fit in a bread roll, don't eat it.
Piccolo's mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!