View Single Post
Old 01-28-2007, 06:21 AM   #6
HarrisFamily
Inactive Account

Hi,

All she's done is picked at her food, I even mixed some with canned and she only ate a little. I keep food out at all times for her. That may be why she is so thin, she just picks like a bird.

I'm going to cook her some chicken today, and then probably get her some more canned food to mix with her food, and try to get her to eat breakfast and dinner, and then keep out kibble all day and night. I'll just have to keep my boys from getting fat, if she's getting special food they will want special food.

Here are some pics of her, she's going from black to gold and the black hair looks stringy, but it's not. I'm thinking about going ahead and using the clippers and trimming all the black hair off, but she's so shy I hate to scare her like that right away. One of the pics she sat up and it cut her ears off, and the other was right after she finished her breakfast and was licking her lips.

She's going on Tuesday for her vet visit to get a check up. I had her teeth scheduled to be done, she's got a few puppy teeth left, but I don't know if we should or not, I'm going to call Monday and ask. Either way she's going in for a visit.

Whitney
Attached Images
File Type: jpg abby.jpg (72.0 KB, 18 views)
File Type: jpg abby2.jpg (72.2 KB, 12 views)
HarrisFamily is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!