View Single Post
Old 01-28-2007, 12:18 AM   #1
cinnamonmon
Senior Yorkie Talker

Default I cant get my dogs to eat anything consistently...help

I have one yorkie, a maltese, and a yorkie mix. I have been feeding them Little Cesear wet food and mini kibbles and bits. Many days, they dont even touch the food...other times they eat a little container each. They munch a little on the dry food, but again not very much. Till I found this site I didnt know about the things you should and should not feed your little dogs. I feel very guilty for feeding them junk like the Cesears but I truly didnt know any better...and like I said, they dont eat very much anyways. My Yorkie is 6 lbs, the mix is 5 lbs and the Maltese is about 7 lbs so none of them are too small. I know I feed them too much junk too but they love it so much. So, how much should they eat a day, what foods do you recommend as healthy but also tasty for picky dogs, and what human foods are okay for them? They love the low fat cheese sticks...are they okay? Sorry for all the questions...I have been a dog owner for many years but just now realize I have been doing alot of things wrong.
Laura
cinnamonmon is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!