View Single Post
Old 01-27-2007, 09:41 PM   #1
Dougal&Little
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Default A little summer sunshine at the beach for y'all - or the many faces of Dixie

It's been a LOVELY weekend here! I'm a little sunburnt and my vitamins K & E have been plenty topped up by the sunshine. Hooray. I'm sure snow is lovely and all that - but I'll take summer anytime!

I organised a lovely yorkie walk on Lyall Bay Beach today and then completely forgot to take pictures - I was too busy yakking !
But I do have one pic of Dixie at the beach. And I've a couple more pics of Dixie. I think Dixie is showing her utterly good breeding and the general high standard of behaviour I expect in the bean bag picture.

O and there were two dolphins playing in the surf!! How amazing is that - sorry again no pics - too gobsmacked by fabulousness of nature!
Attached Thumbnails
A little summer sunshine at the beach for y'all - or the many faces of Dixie-dixie-beach.jpg   A little summer sunshine at the beach for y'all - or the many faces of Dixie-dixie-chair-w-tongue.jpg   A little summer sunshine at the beach for y'all - or the many faces of Dixie-beanbagyawn.jpg  

Dougal's Facebook Dixie's Facebook
Dougal&Little is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!