View Single Post
Old 01-27-2007, 12:32 PM   #5
sexiixtc
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by red98vett View Post
CUTE PICTURES AND a great promo for the stix !!

Kat - I used to buy Chanel some made by Smokehouse when she was a little puppy and can't find them anywhere anymore - she LOVED them -

I think I need to place an order cause my girls are so picky ...they just ignore the replacement sticks I tried - problem is ....I'll need to wear my REFEREE Shirt if they're that good cause I can already see the stealin and boostin that's going to happen if they're THAT good So - be ready to see me on your site girl !!

they are THAT good! I used to give Kayah Greenies.. but once I signed up to this site and heard all the dangers about Greenies, I immediately stopped giving them to her. Then we heard of a thing called Bully Sticks
Bully Sticks? Thought I.... Let's give them a try... so off to Petsmart we went. And although Kayah does like the ones from Petsmart.. She goes CrAzY when I take a Pixie Stick out.. She looks like she wants to tackle me!
I tell her SIT! so she sits... but she's so impatient doing it... her little yorkie butt is sooo figitiy (spelling??)
I give it to her and BAM! of to her couch she goes! It gets so quiet in the house. I could be eating filet mignon and does she care?? NO. why?? cuz she's got her Pixie Stick
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!