Thread: Free Books
View Single Post
Old 01-27-2007, 10:12 AM   #1
Jenn218
Mojo, LilyGrace & Me
Donating Member

Default Free Books

Okay, I would just like to get rid of these, so if you are interested...they are yours free! You will just need to pay the shipping price. PM if you are interested. - they all need to go together. Thanks!

1f2d_1_b.jpg

Don't Flinch! Being Brave in Today's Culture - by Coach Ron Brown - Brand New - Paperback - Perfect condition!!!

Football: Facts, Feats & Firsts - by the editors of The Sporting News - Thick hardcover book w/ paper sleeve - Over 400 pages! Great Condition!

The Good Sports Joke Book - by Paul Miller - Brand New - Paperback - Perfect condition!

Rise & Walk: The Trial & Triumph of Dennis Byrd - by Dennis Byrd with Michael D'Orso - Thick, Hardcover book w/ paper sleeve - Over 250 pages! Great Condition!

Bo Jackson: Playing the Games - By Scholastic Biography - Paperback - Fair Condition (some wearing) - Color photos.

Through The Eyes of a Champion: The Brandon Burlsworth Story - by Jeff Kinley and Forward by Frank Broyles - Hardcover w/ paper sleeve (sleeve is worn at top and alittle at the bottom) *see picture* - color photos - Over 270 pages!
Jenn218 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!