View Single Post
Old 01-27-2007, 10:03 AM   #7
bsabbot
Senior Yorkie Talker

yeah maybe it will work out-i wish i could afford dog-day-care, but she just stays in a play area i gated into the kichen while i'm gone and my older yorkie prefers to be in a kennel (she's nervous type) my puppy is about 3 mos or so, almost 4-she IS peeing on the other ones head and she backs into her when she tries to poo-I know because I've seen it-she also takes toys for the fun of it, she thinks it fun to be on the other dog's hair or bite her as she tries to run away-it's just sad. You'd think the older one's growling and snarling would tell the other one to give it up, but she doesnt and the only place she can get away to is in my lap-so of course, she is always running to get away or trying to get in my lap. I know, working and sleeping takes a lot of time, but we never had such a hard time w/my other dog-guess i was lucky.
we'll see about a behaviorist... it may be worth the time-but i'm just over it-frustrated. i've invested SO much time and engery and money into this dog... it's making me crazy. It's very strange because with the other dogs at school, she is fine-she will run and play and they will get rough, she'll roll over and she NEVER does that at home-she is always on gaurd and ready to take on my other dog. I just need my older dog to put her in her place somehow. oh well.... wish me luck.
bsabbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!