View Single Post
Old 01-26-2007, 07:01 PM   #7
Baby Blessing
Our Blessings R Many
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RowdysMom View Post
Hi Patti
Another idea is to call your local county agricultural extension office and ask to speak to the extension agent - even if you live in a big city - you will have a county extension office that should be able to help you with vegetables and flowers that are best for your area.

Also, be careful looking at flowers/veges that are in your "zone" - there can be a big difference from the top (northern end) to the bottom (southern end) of a zone.

Good luck!!
For sure on that, thanks Rowdy'sMom. I did check to make sure what I got in bulbs will grow in our area and be able to withstand the winter temperatures, I even went down a notch on the zone to be sure thanks again I will check with the county ag on the veggies, lot of work and don't want any of my labor or expense to be in vain,

Thanks Shadow Debbi for sure I won't do that, but am really looking forward to it with my down time I have had a lot of time to think and plan, and still have a ways to go but I am getting there slow but sure, thank the Lord for answered prayers. By the way Jack said to thank you for mothering me Bless you.
also wanted to let you know those drains and drain lines are working great, hooray for that.
Patti
Baby Blessing is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!