View Single Post
Old 01-26-2007, 03:01 PM   #1
TrueReviews
Donating Yorkie Yakker

Camera Everyone meet Lil Romeo...

This is Lil Romeo...He is the newest addition to my yorkie family. He is a tiny baby and I got him from Tina Moody of www.yorkiehousetn.com in Cleveland TN again...where I got Indiana Jones and Missy Gretel recently. I mentioned that I was going to get him and I just picked him up today!!! I am sooooo excited!!! He is my teeny tiny baby and the half brother of Missy Gretel. I will still be getting one more from Tina soon. (Another male). :-)
But This one (the one I will be getting) will be no relation to any of my current babies...

I have found a breeder that has some of the prettiest yorkies and I highly recommend her! I just had to show off pics of this tiny cutie pie...lol. He is such a sweet baby. He thinks Juliet is his mommy which is sweet and funny. All of my other babies already love him.

I will post more pics as I get them...lol. He is hard to get to hold still. He is a tiny running machine! lol. ;-) She sent me many many pics so I will find them and post them too!!! :-)
Attached Thumbnails
Everyone meet Lil Romeo...-yorkies-sautee-004-1.jpg   Everyone meet Lil Romeo...-yorkies-sautee-011-1.jpg   Everyone meet Lil Romeo...-yorkies-sautee-005-1.jpg   Everyone meet Lil Romeo...-yorkies-sautee-017-1.jpg  
TrueReviews is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!