View Single Post
Old 01-26-2007, 02:35 PM   #10
BLowry
My furkids
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by alaskayorkie View Post
Yeah, my wife is the enforcer. She already has an appointment to get them re-trimmed. I was feeling guilty because I figured I didn't explain what I wanted well enough, but they've been going to the same Petco for over a year. You'd think they'd know what we want by now.

That's a male moose. You can see where his antlers dropped off, the black spot under his right ear. Anthing with antlers sheds them yearly. Anything with horns keeps them for life.

That's funny that your hubby asks about our moose adventures, lol. Eddie has been doing better and better going to the park, but today he refused. He tugged on the leash the whole way. When I saw the moose, I turned around before he saw it. But when I got back home, I figured out why Eddie didn't want to go to the park. We had fresh moose tracks all over the front yard. He sniffed them for 15 minutes until I made him go in the house, then he sat in the window and barked at the tracks.

I'm with your wife!! I wouldn't pay again either! Poor Eddie...he was really traumatized wasn't he! I don't blame him!!! I'd be barking from INSIDE also!! Love the pics and all your stories Mike!! Makes my day!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!