View Single Post
Old 01-26-2007, 10:25 AM   #1
micksbabe
Yorkie Yakker

Default Super Hard Decision

My boyfriend and I are moving to a new town, I am going to be commuting into the city and I will not be able to come home for lunch. My boyfriend works on the Oil Rigs and is not home very often. We have made the mutual decision to sell our puppy.

If anyone is interested, he is four months old, has all his shots. He isn't neutered yet, we have him booked in for February 6 but have not decided if we are going to go thru with it considering that we may not be keeping him. He is about 75% pad trained, has accidents but they are usually close to the pad and never on the carpet. He would come with his crate, toys, a bag of food and all his brushes, treats, leash, harness, basically the full package.

I am really worried because you never know what someones house is like, and even though they might look good on the outside, you never know what you are putting your puppy into.

We feel this is the right decision for him, I could be selfish and keep him for my own personal feelings, but I don't believe that is the right thing to do. As everyone knows, yorkies require a lot of attention.

I want everyone to know that this decision is breaking my heart. I don't want to give him up, but I know that in my head it is the right decision.

We live in Medicine Hat, Alberta, if anyone knows of people that are looking please pass on my email address, it is mods55@hotmail.com.

Thanks for everyones help, if anyone wants pictures I would be happy to post them.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!