View Single Post
Old 01-26-2007, 08:47 AM   #7
celstu1
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

When my boys were that young I crated them at night until they were big enough to sleep with me and trained enough to not potty in the bed. They would sleep through the night IF I put a blanket over their crate. It must have muffled the noise or made them feel more cozy, something bc they slept til 7am with the blanket over the crate. If I didnt put the blanket over the crate, they would whine for HOURS when I put them to bed in the crate! The crate was always in my room near me, near the bed.

When they got old enough they were allowed to sleep in the bed. I have no problems with them sleeping in the bed now, no accidents and they sleep through the night for the most part. Sometimes under the covers, sometimes under my pillow even but they do wake up in the morning full of energy! at around 6 or 7am, ready to tackle the world that day! But that is probably bc I get up for work mon - fri at 630am so on saturday & Sunday they naturally wake up at that time! I usually wake up to a puppy face 2mm from my face with bright eyes wide awake and staring at me!
celstu1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!