View Single Post
Old 01-26-2007, 05:12 AM   #12
TJCHRISYORK
Senior Yorkie Talker

I thought I wrote an update before I fell asleep in bed sitting upright, but after re reading my thread I guess either I deamed that I wrote it or it is somewhere in PC land.............so............the vet did call last night about 45 min after we got home last night and he said his bloodwork is all normal..........I was so excited, then the nurse in me kicked in and then I was like uuugghhh............then what it is? A part of me wanted it to be something that showed up, something we can fix or something we can treat.........and now.......nothing......so what now????????? Vet says he will keep him and he will callus before he goes home...........I sat up for awhile and went over in my head NOW WHAT??? Nothing in the bloodwork so where are we going from here, per the vet he will be watched and we can get him when we get up...............not to sure about that...my puppy should not be swaying after he gets up from sleeping...........It is alomst 8am and the vet just called..........good news................but is it?Tyson was OK thru the night or the 5 hours he was there, he ate a bit of food they took him out and they said he was fine, let him hang out in the back with the nurses and vet said he was more playful, so vet says he wants to keep him for some of the day and we will go rom there........Go where? Where do you go from here........I am soooooooo glad he is better, but what is wrong him? Of couse me and my fiance have to work tonight and we cant get out of it and I explained that to the vet and he said no problem, this same vet is back in tonight and me and my fiance will be off at like 11pm and the vet said it was best to leave him there and come after we get off work and he will go from there.Now Tyson is due to get his stitches out tomorrow at his vet. We like his usual vet but are getting sick of the staff, were talking abuit switching after Tysons last visit, but I guess I will take him back there for his follow up and then figure out who I will use.............We feel like crap for leaving him there........but I am to upset to leave him alone why we work......I want to know what is going on with him, maybe a new vet will have seen something like this before, What the heck is going on? I want to have a healthy puppy, I I cant watch Ty be sick, what do I do........get more tests to see what is wrong,but what test do I get??? So many questions and I am just sick about this. We love him so much. Thank you to everyone, just logging on and seeing that you guys took a min to send well wishes helps. Please send good thoughts are way...............he is such a sweet puppy, so full of life and a very good boy.........I will write more later, I am so tired..........THANKS
TJCHRISYORK is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!