Thread: PetzLife
View Single Post
Old 01-25-2007, 11:30 PM   #1
Kathryn_V
Out to Spoil the World!
Donating Member

Thumbs up PetzLife

For any who may be concerned.

The subject recently came up about the safety of using PetzLife on Young Puppies. I had researched this topic before but for safetys sake, I decided to revisit the issue with the creator of Petzlife, Bud Groth. Below is the Email I sent to him and his response he sent me.

I hope it helps to clear up a bit of confusion about the safety of the product, however this is the owner of the company and not your Vet. If you still have concerns, your Vet would be your best source of information.

----- Original Message -----
To: budgroth1@msn.com
Sent: Thursday, January 25, 2007 8:09 PM
Subject: Use of Petzlife on Puppies

Bud,

When we spoke back before I decided to carry the Petzlife products we talked about its use on puppies and I was told it was safe to use on young pups... I have since passed this information on to customers.

I'm very cautiuos when giving information out. I have told my customers that the product is safe to use twice a week as it is all natural and won't cause harm... I have cited the ingredients as you did me and talked about getting puppies in the habit of having their teeth brushed at an early age.... I encouraged dry brushing but said that the spray or gel could be used every 3 to 4 days if desired.

It was pointed out to me that the packaging does not cite age recommendations on it, making it unclear weather or not it was intended for use on puppies or solely adult.

Please let me know your thoughts on this....

Kathryn

www.BeyondSpoiled.com

Subject: Re: Use of Petzlife on Puppies
Date: 1/25/2007 6:19:34 P.M. Pacific Standard Time
Reply To:
To: BeyondSpoiledCEO@aol.com
CC:
BCC:
Sent on:

Sent from the Internet (Details)

HI Kathryn-- actually you still have the information very correct--there is a great benefit in starting earlier then when starting to loose puppy teeth---an application every 3 to 4 days is still very safe and beneficial-- what happens is that when the puppy teeth are gone it is a whole new ball game-- but to keep the young teeth healthy and strong 1 application every 3 to 4 days is great-- this will also get the pup very used to the process--
So Sorry for the confusion--I hope this has helped to clarify-- Thanks Bud
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!