View Single Post
Old 01-25-2007, 11:14 PM   #5
TJCHRISYORK
Senior Yorkie Talker

While I wrote this thread TJ called an ER, we drove about 90mph with our hazards on.......we took him there ASAP.............PLEASE dont let anything be wrong with him..........he just got neutered 6 days ago, he still has stitches in, he gets them out tomorrow..............OK...........we just got back, right before we left, Tyson jumped off the couch he seemed OK, so I got up to get some clothes on and he wants someone by him all the time, so he got up walked and the swaying started..........not like seziure activity, a sway, and then reaaaaaaaalllllll slowwwwwwwww his 2 little back legs just slid right out from under him..............I pray that it is what you guys have experienced............really I dont want it to be anything, but the things going thru my mind, blood sugar would be a blessing, I am so scared it is going to be something more...........Ok at the vet, they looked him over, DR took him in the back..............put us in a room, about 10min they brought him into us, vet said he looks good, little unsteady, Tyson did walk around kinda woobly, vitals are all normal............we talked about different things it could be, he did mention bloodsugar..............he is 6months old and over 8 pounds..he never had this when he was smaller and he ate normal all day and drank, we3 dont think he got into anything, DR is keeping him overnight........we are so freaked, he just had his surgey and now this, they are gonna have to poke him for blood AGAIN, put him in a crate, they did say they would put him bacj in ICU so DR and nurses will watch for any werid activity.........thanks for your threads, does the rocking thing sound like what your puppies did, I am a human nurse and I guess I thought a hyperglycemic episode would mimic more of a seziure, human like I guess,maybe I should just stick with humans and leave puppy health to the vet people..........any advice will do.......we are waiting for vet to call us with blod work results...........thanks
TJCHRISYORK is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!