View Single Post
Old 01-25-2007, 02:41 PM   #3
yorkiegirl83
Love My Furbabies!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sims822257 View Post
Hey guys I just got back today from vacation and picked up my babies from my mom. I noticed Mia my little 3 pound girl yorkie has a bunch of scabs and pink or red sores on her head neck and chest. I know for sure she did not have these before I left. There are two that are huge and crusted over like a huge scab. The others just look like sore red or pinkish sores. I put some Neosporin on them today and I could tell they did hurt her since she squirmed a bunch. I am just wondering if I should try to heal them myself or take her to get checked out at the vet tomorrow. My mom said she kept a really good eye on her and the only thing she could think of was her and Murphy were wrestling a bunch. I doubt my other yorkie could have caused all of them so I think she must have a reaction to something. Any suggestions?
I just went through this w/Bentley. He was playing w/my other pups and somehow got a patch of hair ripped off. A dime size spot. I took him to the vet and it was a tad infected so it needed an antibiotic shot and antibiotic for 10 days along w/a cream.
yorkiegirl83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!