Thread: Play pen?
View Single Post
Old 01-25-2007, 02:04 PM   #13
bonmur
YT Addict

I use playpens all of the time.. A tip for hte pad, I whip out my sewing machine and make a reversible cover for mine, Kind of like a pillowcase. You can put snaps or velcro on the open end or jsut fold it over. I make 3-4 at a time and washe them. I usually make one side a plush fuzzy pile for gripping with a new puppy litter and the other side just a plain print/ A hint for the pad,, I buy the BIG garbage bags and slip them over the pad before I put the slipcover on.
I buy the playpens whenever htey are cheap at a thrift stor or garage sale. Usullay paying less than 10.00 each.
That way if they get ruined you can toss them . I have even taken mine out on the patio in the summer time and le them get some air. Nevr had a problem with puppies chewing through. I did have a momma do that jumped out one evening and then could not get back in so she chewed a hole in one in. It was very small when lookig at it but it eneded up being her little doggie door LOL. It stretched tot he size of her body. That was the only time I had a problem. Pups didnt pay any attention .
Bonnie
bonmur is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!