View Single Post
Old 01-25-2007, 01:21 PM   #1
browniesmom622
Donating YT 3000 Club Member

Omg OMG this will make your day !!!

someone early this morning took a can of white paint and threw it in the street in front of my house it was about 7:30 this morning its impossible to clean up paint and that much so we left it plus its in the street

im gonna skip the boring parts lol
anyways around 3:00 some older man knocks on our door saying that he ran over the paint and he was gonna sue us !
we were like HUH !?:eek: so we look at his truck and theres paint on 2 tires and on the mud splatter thing DRY so we said it probabally wasnt from here
he says it was oh well so i tell him "you drove in it ...you didnt see a HUGE bright white spot in the street " he says No "i told him then you shouldnt be driving at all "

all he keeps on says is hes gonna sue us we were laughing so hard cause theres nothing he can do we dont even own lol
so then he tell us to get in the car to go to his house OMG my mother and me are like are you @$%@#@^% NUTS !
your a csyco THEN he tells us to walk to his house
which his still didnt tell us why ?!

i told him the paint will come right off if you chip at it he tells me TO get a brush and clean it !! my mother called him a A%% and we went in he said hes calling the cops lol
he drove back threw a half hour later weve been waiting for the cops Nothing
we were pretty sure he was drunk now that we think about it we should have called anyways cause of it but we didnt think about it
while we were waiting i went in did my hair and makeup we have some pretty cute cops here lol
LMAO !
that was my entertainment for the day what a nutcase !
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!