View Single Post
Old 01-25-2007, 09:21 AM   #1
Tiger's Mom
Donating YT 8000 Club Member

Star Gift Exchange Quick Sale

I have been so busy with the valentine's sale that I completely forgot everyone is frantically buying wonderful stuff for their GE buddy. With my busy schedule these days, I have not had a chance to participate in the last 2 but the ones I did I know I had a blast shopping. I do get quite a bit of orders for the GE so in some ways I feel I am still involved. But of course I think I want to offer more savings so am giving a quick sale on a few items.

So, for only 3 days (January 26th through 28th) I am offering the following items on sale:

All quilted VEST jackets are on sale for: $16.00 (that's almost 40% off the retail price)
Colored Hoodies: $12.00 (over 30% off the retail price)
All "Spa" bathrobes will be on sale for: $10.00 (that's almost 30% off the retail price)
All clamp style clips on sale: Buy 2 get the third one free (2-gem butterfly excluded)
I have a handful of Denim Jumpers so will offer that for $12.00 only (PM for availability)

I will update the website to reflect the sale price tonight. When ordering clips, indicate on the comment line what color and style you want your freebee to be (must be of equal or lesser value)

Please note that sale items are offered only while supplies last. NO rainchecks please

Happy Shopping everyone!
Tiger's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!