View Single Post
Old 06-07-2005, 12:27 PM   #1
LvMyYorki
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Default Yappy Hour! Woo Hoo!

Well.... I took Tino & Bunny to their first Yappy Hour the other day and they had a blast! I was the proudest Mommy! Everyone came up to meet them and just gushed at how cute the Bunster is and couldnt get over how pretty's Tino's coat is. Bunny even sat still to let me put a bow in her hair!!! I told her we had to get ready bc we were going to a party and there would be a lot of single girls there and if she didnt get all gussied up that Tino might notice some of them!

At first it was stimulation overload! They met a retired Ch. Pom named Rosie... she gave Tino the cold shoulder but she was very very excited to meet Bunny. It was good bc it was another girl that could relate to "bad hair days!" They had a lot to talk about! I couldn't hear much bc they were whispering, but I'm hoping she was giving Bunny some pointers! Then there was a little French Papillon named Chloe... she was very "into" Tino, but he gave her the cold shoulder! He is a one woman man and even as much hell as Bunny gives him... it was obvious that he only has eyes for her. Plus, he is probably smart enough to know that he would have paid dearly when we got home if he showed any of those "other girls" as much as a booty sniff!

They enjoyed the social scene and noshed some of the cheese & spinach biscuits and doggie daiquiris. They are very aware of their reputations in the doggie community you know...."Never be the last one to leave the party!" is their motto so we came home early! Here are some pics!
Attached Thumbnails
Yappy Hour! Woo Hoo!-proud-mommy-.jpg   Yappy Hour! Woo Hoo!-miss-diva-bunny.jpg   Yappy Hour! Woo Hoo!-happy-couple-.jpg   Yappy Hour! Woo Hoo!-hold-us-mommy-.jpg   Yappy Hour! Woo Hoo!-conked-out-mustve-been-doggie-daiquiris-d-.jpg  

LvMyYorki is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!