View Single Post
Old 01-24-2007, 07:03 PM   #101
texasnetwork
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Default Brushy Creek

Well I seem to be one of the last on the original post to have a problem, I wish more people would actually respond and tell their story... here is my original post http://www.yorkietalk.com/forums/sho...&postcount=200

Im going to message him as well.

I used to freelance for Fox 26 (behind the camera), I wish I had the courage to get in front of a camera and tell my story, maybe my email to them helped.

This is Scruffy, from the story above... the morning I took him to the vet. he never returned. All of the employees at the vets office I used fell in love with Scruffy and tried everything in their power to keep him alive. I actually think it would be good to interview them, they treated both dogs.

Brush Creek Kennel Investigation-scruffy.jpg

This is Izzy, the replacement Shih tzu (what does this dog look like?) (see my strory above) we rescued this dog, she was also very sick, but is now doing great. After going round and round with them.... Brushy Creek did offer to refund our money for Izzy not being a full breed shih tzu, but I would never take my dog back to that hell and he knew that... besides that, I think she is the cutest dog! Half Yorkie Half Shih Tzu.

Brush Creek Kennel Investigation-izzy.jpg

During the experience, being in limbo with my kids Christmas gift and not knowing if Izzy would survive we took in Sammy from a loving home in Grangerland.

Brush Creek Kennel Investigation-sammy.jpg
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!