View Single Post
Old 01-24-2007, 04:56 PM   #1
chattiesmom
Donating YT 10K Club Member

Default Not So Silent Auction -- Fun Fundraiser for YT

I discussed this idea with Admin last night and it was approved. I hope that when this "Not So Silent Auction" ends, that others will take it's place.

Up for auction is: One Danbury Mint 2006 Annual Yorkie Ornament. This ornament is brand new in the original box and is a limited editon which is NO LONGER AVAILABLE. I paid $19.95 + $2.95 S&H, so we will start bidding at $23.00 and will increase in a minimum of $1.00 increments.

Those interested should go to the link and look at the ornament. You may ONLY place a "bid" in the form of a reply to this thread. This "Not So Silent Auction" will run through Sunday, January 28th at 10 pm eastern time. The winning "bidder" will send a paypal directly to YT "donations" and as soon as I receive confirmation that payment has been made, I will mail the ornament to the winner. I will even cover shipping charges to any desitnation within the United States -- outside the USA I would appreciate help with shipping

Remember, not only are you receiving this very pretty ornament, you are also helping YT raise funds necessary to purchase hardware to keep this site up and going. If you don't have one of these Yorkie Ornaments, it is a MUST have.

Auction ends: Sunday, January 28th at 10 pm eastern time

Last edited by admin; 01-26-2007 at 03:31 PM.
chattiesmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!