View Single Post
Old 01-24-2007, 04:04 PM   #1
simonandhallie
I Love My Monkeys!

Unlove What Happened To Support, Encouragement, and Decency?

I've been a member here for a long time and a moderator for a long time and I am still amazed at things that happen sometimes. I really love this forum as a lot of us do but I am constantly shocked that people will come here to start trouble, argue, debate (in an unhealthy way), criticize, judge, scam and really not think before they type.

I know that I see a lot more of it than most of you but I really want to stress that this is a free forum that provides information, a place to brag, a place to share stories and a place to find help all about the one thing we ALL have in common: our yorkies.

I am not a breeder nor do I show my monkeys but I am still aware enough to realize that those who do have a unique compassion, dedication, wealth of knowledge and love for the yorkie breed. I feel as though they receive the bulk of criticism here and most of the time it is unfair and unjust. I believe that those who breed and show should be supportive of each other, learn from each other and give encouragement. Perhaps this is a optimistic view but none the less it is a positive view.

I think that as a community we should all be respectful, inquisitive, and encouraging of each other. I really don't think that's too much to ask and I sincerely hope it starts to happen.

Maybe we should all follow a simple rule: If you question what you are about to post, step back and read it as if you were a new member and then see how you feel about it.
simonandhallie is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!