Thread: boys vs girls?
View Single Post
Old 01-24-2007, 02:23 PM   #13
RLC12345678
I heart Hootie & Hobbs

Quote:
Originally Posted by xnatalie View Post
thanks everyone. the reason im having such a hard time deciding is because for a loooooong time, i wanted a girl. i had a name and everything picked out. but when i saw this guy, i dont know anymore.
i guess that sounds kind of dumb :
I always told myself that I would NEVER have a boy dog...I thought that ALL boy dogs marked and humped. But when I got married, I really really wanted a yorkie and my hubby told me the only way he would get a yorkie was if it was a boy...so we got a boy yorkie. Then once my hubby fell in love with the breed, we got a girl. But honestly, I could not be more happy with my male. I love boy dogs now. We just got a lab puppy and I actually WANTED a male rather than a female. I think from now on I will always have male dogs. They are just so sweet and so willing to please and so lovey and kissy and cuddly. My girl yorkie and every other female yorkie that is in my family (6 total) is, to be completely honest, a bitch (no pun intended). They do what they want, when they want, and could care less if you are mad at them or not. My male dogs, when I get mad at them and punish them, they are sincerely hurt. I think that is one of the reasons my male dogs potty trained so much quicker than my female. Now I know this is not true for EVERY male vs female, but this has been my experience with the different sexes.

Long story short, you will not be sorry if you decide to get the little male.
RLC12345678 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!