View Single Post
Old 01-24-2007, 08:21 AM   #14
SweetCuteness
I <3 Ferdinand
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annuta View Post
I don't see a problem with getting a puppy shipped. I think almost everyone would choose to pick up a puppy in person if they could, but it doesn't always work out that way. I had my Remy shipped to me from New Mexico - he is absolutely fine and thriving. Just wanted to point this out to the OP - if shipping a puppy is the only realistic option, then go for it, but do check out references first. Also, it's always a good idea to check if the breeder is not on the AKC susspended list (there's a sticky somewhere with that information). And finally, word of mouth is a powerful tool - always ask around first before sending your money.

Good luck with getting your money back.
I don't think it would be totally wrong to ship a puppy, but I do think it would be extremely traumatic on the poor little thing.

I'm sorry you got scammed. People are just so lazy anymore and don't want to work for their money - instead they take hard earned money from innocent people like you But really, in your search of a puppy I would stay away from breeders that advertise "teacup." It's just a marketing word that mainly "unethical" (using this lightly) breeders use.

Good luck getting your money back and finding another pup!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!