View Single Post
Old 01-24-2007, 07:31 AM   #13
SweetCuteness
I <3 Ferdinand
Donating Member

I'm sorry that you're going through this. I have a similiar story (true story) to share with you. My step-mom actually had this exact thing happen to her. She was playing with a friend of hers on the Ouija board when she was young and asked when she was going to die. The board said 36, so she asked how she was going to die. The board said in a car accident. Her friend completely denied moving it and her and her friend that was playing were so freaked out that they threw the Ouija board away. She's been terrified to drive ever since. In fact, she has only put 6,000 miles on her car in 3 years. My dad drives her around everywhere she needs to go. Well she's now 39 and still healthy with no fatal car accident. I think she is still paranoid about it, but she's definitely not as bad as the whole year when she was 36.

If your therapist just skipped over the issue of the Ouija board giving you an age, I think you need to find another therapist who would be more accepting and willing to discuss this with you. If you still remember that so vividly that you think it's what is causing your attacks - it probably is.

I hope you get it all sorted out so you don't have to worry about it anymore. Good luck my dear!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!