View Single Post
Old 01-24-2007, 06:40 AM   #1
yougetthesmiles
BANNED FOR NOT MAILING PRODUCTS PURCHASED

Default I dont even know how to title this...

Alot of you know how I'm dealing with Anxiety Attacks. I have been seeing a counsler and my doctor put me on Paxil but that crap was making me think weird, so he took me off of it and now I'm on Lexapro. I have been on it for about 2 weeks now and not had one attack thank god!

I have only told my husband, close family, counsler and my doctor this. But I think I know why I have these attacks and I really need your guys opinions on this cause it's driving me crazy.

When I was 11 years old, my girlfriend and I was baby sitting and after the kids were in bed, we were playing with a Ouija Board. And stupid me asked it when I was going to die. I swear the thing moved, both my friend and I were freaked out, but it told me 34. This has stuck with me since then. I'm 32 now and I think this is why I'm dealing with anxiety. I dont know what to do, I have such a fear of death, not really of me dying, cause I believe there is something better on the otherside, but my fear is leaving my husband and children. My husband and I have such a strong and loving bond, and I cant even imagine him being with another woman when I die. I hate the thought of my children having to go back to there real dad. So I think I have all this pinned up frustration and I dont know how to deal with it.

When I told my counsler this, she kinda skipped over it and did not address the issue. They are very christian people there, so I dont know if that is why she skipped over this.

I just dont know what to do or how to deal with it, but it's driving me crazy.
yougetthesmiles is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!